New Jersey Car Accident Lawyers
Respected Car Accident Lawyers Go to Battle for Injured Clients in Gloucester County, Camden County, and Burlington County
Every New Jersey driver understands that a car accident is always a risk. After all, that’s why the state requires every driver to know the rules of the road and maintain car insurance under a no-fault insurance law. But what happens when another driver’s carelessness causes damage that exceeds the limits of your policy? Or when the insurance company challenges or denies your claim?
Hercules Law Group, LLC represents clients injured in car accidents through no fault of their own across New Jersey. The firm realizes that there is nothing “simple” about a car accident when you’re the victim—no matter how frequently accidents happen. At Hercules Law Group, LLC, your lawyer will put the full weight of 20-plus years’ experience to work to get you the full compensation you need.
Even the safest drivers can end up injured in an accident. Hercules Law Group, LLC is dedicated to holding irresponsible drivers responsible for the accidents they cause. Consult a skilled car accident lawyer to learn more about the steps you can take to get the compensation that is rightfully yours.
Understanding the Importance of Filing a Car Accident Claim in New Jersey
Taking action is the only way to protect your right to compensation after a car accident. Many accident victims are understandably reluctant to take legal action. The physical recovery process can be difficult enough. Unfortunately, you might find yourself struggling to pay your bills—and filing an insurance claim, as complicated as it sounds, is the first step to getting fair compensation.
Most car accident victims don’t ever have to go to court to get the financial help they need. At Hercules Law Group, LLC, a knowledgeable car accident lawyer will stand by your side through the entire process. Your lawyer will:
- Complete the complex and detailed paperwork required to file a car accident claim
- Investigate to determine who or what caused your car accident
- Work with your own insurance company to get compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages and property damage
- Identify any other insurance policies under which you might recover additional compensation—for example, the at-fault driver’s policy or underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage
- Negotiate with the insurance companies to reach a settlement agreement that is fair and just
- File a personal injury lawsuit and fight to protect your rights at trial if necessary
Many accident victims don’t think they have to hire a lawyer to handle their car accident claim. Statistically, however, accident victims who are represented by experienced lawyers recover much more in compensation than those who go it alone.
You do not have to worry about negotiating with large insurance companies and defense lawyers on your own. Hercules Law Group, LLC is here to fight for your rights every step of the way, so call the firm today to schedule your free case review.
Initial Action Steps After a Car Accident
Your initial steps after a car accident can be important to getting fair compensation at a later date. Of course, you should seek medical attention immediately in an emergency—and as soon as possible even if you aren’t sure whether you are injured. After helping anyone else who was injured in the car accident, remember to:
- Call the police and give them your account of the accident to create a formal report
- Exchange insurance information and contact details with others involved in the accident, including drivers and passengers
- Take photos and videos of the accident scene and any visible injuries
- Exchange contact details with any eyewitnesses to the accident
- Refrain from giving statements to an insurance adjuster or signing any documents provided by the insurance company or other parties to the accident
- Stop posting on social media immediately—remember, anything you post could be used by the insurance companies to reduce the value of your claim
- Contact an experienced car accident lawyer to learn more about your legal rights as soon as possible
Fighting to Get Fair Compensation for Car Accident Victims for Over 20 Years
Even if you are not completely sure what caused your accident, Hercules Law Group, LLC is here to help. In some cases, expert witnesses can be used to provide evidence about who was at-fault in your case. In others, the firm works with medical experts to establish the full extent of your injuries.
The simple fact that you were injured may not be sufficient to give you the right to pursue compensation from the at-fault driver. New Jersey requires that injuries reach a certain level of seriousness before giving you the right to pursue legal action. Hercules Law Group, LLC is well-equipped to handle your case and will advocate to get every dollar you deserve. Under New Jersey law, car accident victims may be entitled to compensation for:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost wages during recovery
- Diminished earning capacity
- Diminished quality of life
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Damages for wrongful death if the accident was fatal
Speak with an Experienced New Jersey Car Accident Lawyer Today
Car accident victims often face a long and painful road to recovery. Car accidents can leave you suffering from brain damage, spinal cord damage, broken bones, internal injuries, and more. Before taking any action, speak with the experienced New Jersey car accident lawyers at Hercules Law Group, LLC to avoid forfeiting your right to fair compensation. Contact us today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accident Lawsuits in New Jersey
Yes. You should see a doctor immediately regardless of how you feel right after the accident. While it is important that you seek medical attention as soon as possible, many injuries only become apparent after the victim returns to normal activities. Getting medical care right away is important to protect your right to compensation for those injuries.
Car accidents happen quickly. It is not uncommon for accident victims to be uncertain about the cause, especially if they are seriously injured. An experienced lawyer will evaluate your records and can even work with experts to pinpoint the exact cause. Some common causes of car accidents include:
– Distracted driving
– Texting while driving
– Driver fatigue
– Driver aggression
– Traffic violations
– Drunk or drugged driving
– Poor weather conditions
– Road hazards