New Jersey Criminal Defense Lawyers
Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyers Represent Clients in Gloucester County, Camden County, and Burlington County
Everybody makes mistakes. When those mistakes result in entanglement with the New Jersey criminal justice system, having the best possible lawyer in your corner is key to putting that mistake in the past. Every single criminal charge should be taken seriously. A criminal record reflecting even a relatively “minor” criminal conviction can make it harder to get a job and find a place to live. If you are facing jail time, your reputation and freedom are also at stake.
When you choose a lawyer to handle your criminal defense, you want to learn about their reputation. Hercules Law Group, LLC has a reputation for putting in the hard work needed to get results for our clients. The firm’s founding lawyer has over 20 years’ experience fighting to protect the rights of clients accused of crimes in New Jersey. He knows the court system in and out—and also knows the prosecutors and judges who will be handling your case.
You can always schedule a free initial consultation with one of the lawyers at Hercules Law Group, LLC. You can contact the firm anytime, even if you are in jail and need a lawyer to come to you.
A Law Firm Focused on Criminal Defense
Hercules Law Group, LLC specializes in criminal defense. The firm understands how to use the legal system to your advantage regardless of how serious your charges are. Examples of the types of criminal defense cases the firm handles include:
- 2nd DUI/DWI
- 3rd DUI/DWI
- Drug Charges
- Juvenile Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
- Speeding Tickets
- Assault Charges
- Disorderly Conduct Charges
- Terroristic Threats & Harassment Charges
- Homicide (Murder)
- Theft, Robbery & Burglary Charges
- Credit Card Fraud
- Gun & Firearm Offenses
- Criminal Appeals
- Internet Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Sexual Assault Charges
- Domestic Violence
No criminal charge is too simple or too complex for Hercules Law Group, LLC. The firm takes every criminal charge seriously—because any criminal conviction can come back to haunt you. To learn more about the firm, its lawyers and possible defense strategies for your specific case, call for a free case review today.
How Can the Hercules Law Group, LLC Help Fight My Charges?
The firm will work closely with you to get the best possible results in your case. When criminal charges are involved, you need a lawyer who takes your case—and you—seriously.
Attorney Hercules Pappas of Hercules Law Group, LLC doesn’t try to rush clients through the criminal process. He believes in giving every client’s case the time and energy it deserves. Because every criminal case is unique, that may mean fighting to have your charges dropped, negotiating a favorable plea bargain, and/or advocating vigorously on your behalf before a judge and jury at trial.
When you choose Hercules Law Group, LLC, you can expect a lawyer who will:
- Thoroughly investigate your case, rather than simply relying upon the prosecution’s evidence
- Apply the relevant laws to the facts to present the most favorable case possible
- Treat you with kindness and respect throughout the entire legal process
- Be available to answer any questions that you have about the progress of your case, and even provide you with a cell phone number you can call for answers
- Explore every available defense option in your case, including New Jersey diversionary programs like pre-trial intervention, conditional discharge and conditional dismissal—which are options that can help you avoid prosecution altogether
- Negotiate with the prosecution behind the scenes to attempt to get your charges reduced or dismissed, always considering what is in your best interests
- Use a deep knowledge of the law and the firm’s substantial resources to build the strongest possible defense in your case
The first step to freedom is learning more about your legal rights. Hercules Law Group, LLC is always available to discuss your case and explain your options. Contact the firm’s office today for a free initial consultation.
Leveraging More than Two Decades’ Experience to Protect Your Freedom and Future
Because every case is unique, Hercules Law Group, LLC avoids cookie-cutter approaches to criminal defense. Examples of defense strategies that could work depending upon the facts of your case include:
- Challenging the reliability of the prosecution’s evidence and witnesses
- Challenging how the prosecution obtained evidence, including by questioning whether the evidence was obtained illegally so that it should be thrown out
- Questioning whether the prosecution’s evidence is sufficient to prove all elements of the alleged crime beyond a reasonable doubt
- Investigating to determine whether your constitutional rights were respected throughout the entire criminal process, including investigation, arrest and interrogation
Arrested on Criminal Charges in New Jersey? Get the Experienced Criminal Defense You Need with Hercules Law Group, LLC
Hercules Law Group, LLC accepts all major credit cards and offers reasonable, competitive pricing. The firm can even work out a payment plan to help you get the experienced criminal defense you need. In your free consultation, you can expect to go over the details of your case and discuss how the firm can help. Contact the firm today to schedule your free case review. Even if you have not yet been charged with a crime, it is never too early to begin working on your defense strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions About New Jersey Criminal Defense Strategies
You should always be polite to the police and remain calm. However, you should never answer any questions without first speaking with an experienced criminal defense lawyer. Having a lawyer by your side is your right—and in no way makes you look guilty.
In most states, crimes are classified as either felonies or misdemeanors based on the severity of the crime. In New Jersey, a felony is called an indictable offense and a misdemeanor is called a disorderly persons offense or a petty disorderly persons offense. The difference is based on the amount of jail time you can face if convicted. Indictable offenses are crimes where more than six months’ jail time may apply. Indictable offenses are prosecuted in New Jersey Superior Court, while disorderly persons offenses are handled in the Municipal Courts.